What you'll learn
- Education includes evidence-based strategies, tools and techniques to effect healthier changes in patients (and ourselves), including nutrition, exercise, sleep, weight loss, and stress management.
- This course also provides updates on payment structures that reward clinicians based upon patients’ health behaviors and health outcomes.
- See the course registration page for a full ist of topics covered
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by The Institute of Lifestyle Medicine, Spaulding Rehabilitation Network. This course is targeted to:, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers, Dietitians, Dentists, Educators, Pharmacists, Health Coaches, Exercise Physiologists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Fellows, Residents, and Medical Students.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before May 10 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.