What you'll learn
- Evaluate brain-behavior relationships as they pertain to neuropsychiatric manifestations
- Generate clinically meaningful differential diagnoses when presented with neuropsychiatric symptoms
- Provide an inter-professional team-based approach to the assessment and treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders
- Utilize up-to-date diagnostic criteria and assessment methods to evaluate and monitor patients with neuropsychiatric disorders
- Implement evidence-based treatment recommendations and monitor patient response
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Psychologists, and Social Workers.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before September 15 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.