What you'll learn
- Design a collaborative nurse-doctor co-teaching session
- Apply interactive educational methods that lead to effective and vibrant co-teaching
- Recognize the essential role that rehearsals play in teaching success
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Emergency Medicine Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Psychologists, and Pharmacists.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before Aaugust 26 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.