What you'll learn
- Optimizing Your Approach to Challenging Conditions
- New Treatment Options and Guidelines
- Screening and Immunizations in 2023
- Practice Tips from World-Renowned Experts
- Education to Improve Your Physical Exam Skills and Use of Diagnostic Tools
- See the course registration page for specific topics
Office Practice of Primary Care Medicine provides comprehensive reviews of the most important recent advances impacting primary care medicine and guidance to incorporate these changes into practice for state-of-the-art care. Education is practical and results-focused, structured to help you optimize your approach to the wide array of conditions seen in primary care practice.
Our lectures and workshops are designed to provide practical, case-based reviews of physical exam skills, diagnostic techniques, and the latest in disease management. All sessions are taught by nationally and internationally recognized leaders in their respective fields of medicine, and include time for audience Q&A. This year, we are asking specialist speakers to focus on the key takeaways they recommend for busy PCPs.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Mass General Brigham. This course is targeted to Internists, Family Physicians, Geriatricians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and other medical professionals who want to update their knowledge of primary care medicine.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before January 31, 2023 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now
- OnlineThis Harvard Health Publishing online course propels you forward on your fitness journey, helping you create a personalized...$302 weeks longAvailable now