What you'll learn
- Updates on the latest innovations in pediatric anesthesia from experts in the field.
- Emerging challenges around the globe, the pearls of neonatal anesthesia and cardiac conundrums.
Pediatric anesthesia, pain management and critical care continue to present challenges to anesthesiologists, critical care physicians, nurse anesthetists and the perioperative team. Improved survival of children with congenital anomalies has resulted in an ever increasing population of pediatric patients with complex surgical and medical needs. This course provides a comprehensive, up-to-date and current research review of the most important changes and advances relevant to the practice of pediatric anesthesia, pain management and critical care. The program includes a variety of evidence-based lectures with question and answer sessions, interactive breakout panels and workshops including Introduction to Coaching: Strategies for Curtailing Burnout & Developing Resilience, Acupuncture, Pediatric Airway, Point-of-Care Ultrasound and Pediatric Regional Anesthesia; as well as a masterclass on Pediatric Patient Blood Management (pPBM) (In-Person Attendees Only). Our mission is to provide information, strategies and skills for improving care and outcomes for pediatric patients in the operating room, non-operating room locations and the intensive care unit.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School. This course is targeted to Anesthesiologists, Critical Care Physicians, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Student Nurse Anesthetists, Anesthesia and Critical Care Residents and Fellows, Pediatric Nurses and other health care workers that take care of pediatric patients in the perioperative setting.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before March 31 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing outlines a simple, 6-week plan assembled by Harvard experts to overhaul your...$302 weeks longAvailable now