What you'll learn
- Utilize cutting-edge, contemporary guidelines and standards for screening in primary care across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrate competency and knowledge of the principles of screening: what factors must be present for a condition to qualify for population-based screening
- Discuss how and when lifestyle and pharmacologic interventions are most effective in prevention of specific chronic diseases
- View the course registration page for a full list of learning objectives and topics covered
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to clinicians seeking a useful and comprehensive review that ensures they are up-to-date across all major fields in preventive medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before February 25 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.