What you'll learn
- Apply the latest advances in the neurobiology of psychiatric disorders and understand the potential role of pharmacogenomic testing in the selection of specific psychiatric medications.
- Assess and compare current mechanisms and latest treatment of psychotic disorders, schizophrenia and bipolar illness.
- Evaluate treatment options for treatment resistant bipolar and unipolar depression including psychotherapies.
- To assess the neurobiological mechanism and evidence-based treatment of depressive and anxiety spectrum disorders including PTSD.
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives.
This is an accredited, in-person course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
*Register before Februaru 14 for the discounted price.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing outlines a simple, 6-week plan assembled by Harvard experts to overhaul your...$302 weeks longAvailable now