What you'll learn
- Apply the latest advances in the neurobiology of psychiatric disorders and understand the potential role of pharmacogenomic testing in the selection of specific psychiatric medications
- Assess and compare current mechanisms and latest treatment of psychotic disorders, schizophrenia and bipolar illness
- Evaluate treatment options for treatment resistant bipolar and unipolar depression including psychotherapies
- To assess the neurobiological mechanism and evidence-based treatment of depressive and anxiety spectrum disorders including PTSD
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, in-person course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.