What you'll learn
- Determine the role for genetic testing in the selection of specific psychiatric medications
- Assess and compare current mechanisms and latest treatment of psychotic disorders, schizophrenia and bipolar illness
- Describe the use of stimulants in adult individuals with psychiatric disorders
- Summarize the latest findings about inflammation and stress as they apply to the treatment of depression and anxiety-spectrum disorders
- See course registration page for additonal learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Medical center. This course is targeted to Primary Care and Specialty Physicians, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners and Nurses who specialize in Psychiatry and Psychology and Mental Health.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before December 17 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.