What you'll learn
- Describe the thyroid nodule preoperative workup FNA cytopathologic categories, molecular testing options and their relationship to other preoperative information such as ultrasound in the preoperative evaluation, and surgical selection in patients with thyroid nodular disease
- Acquire an in-depth comprehension of current parathyroid surgical guidelines
- Explore recent information on preoperative FNA genetic analysis
- See the course registration page for addtional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital and Mass Eye and Ear. This course is targeted to Specialty Physicians, Physicians (MD/DO), Residents/Fellows, Nurses (RN/APRN) and Allied Health Professionals.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.