What you'll learn
- Transform your personal teaching activities into effective and interactive on-line experiences
- Apply a deliberate approach to aligning learning, teaching, and technology
- Integrate technologies and digital strategies to facilitate assessment, collaboration, co-creation, and active learning
- Devise strategies to utilize data and learning analytics
- View the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by the Harvard Macy Institute to support health care professionals as they adapt new technologies and approaches into the learning environment for pre-clinical, clinical and post-graduate learners. This online modular course will be presented in 2 hour blocks on Tuesday evenings 7-9 PM (ET) and 1 hr block on Thursday evenings 7-8 PM (ET) for 10 weeks.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.