What you'll learn
- Best practices and actionable strategies
The “Supply Chain Management” webinar features a presentation from Harvard Kennedy School Public Policy lecturer Mark Fagan. This free webinar relates to concepts covered in the Delivering Public Services: Efficieny, Equity, and Quality executive program. To gain more insights into how to improve the quality of the services you provide at a lower cost, apply for the executive program today.
- Learn more about Delivering Public Services at https://www.hks.harvard.edu/educational-programs/executive-education/delivering-public-services-efficiency-equity-and-quality
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineAn overview of divination systems, ranging from ancient Chinese bone burning to modern astrology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis free online course from Harvard Kennedy School introduces approaches to analytical decision-making for policy design.Free*Available now