What you'll learn
- Define and differentiate the issues involved in anxiety surrounding racial unrest, political division, COVID-19 (including the outlook for children), moral injury in first responders, and gender identity/diversity
- Evaluate different approaches [including neurobiological (e.g., neuroscience, mindfulness, psychedelics), psychodynamic, IFS, DBT, EMDR] to the understanding and treatment of anxiety
- Assess the risks and benefits of technology/telehealth and psychopharmacologic therapies
- Integrate a unified protocol for anxiety treatment, with a special focus on stressors of the past several years
- Incorporate a patient-centered care approach to the treatment of anxiety
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Cambridge Health Alliance. This course is targeted to psychologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, primary care physicians and specialty physicians. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in psychiatry, internal medicine, pediatrics and adolescent medicine, family medicine, geriatrics, psychology and mental health.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.