What you'll learn
- Identify patients that are potentially critically ill
- Integrate the latest evidence-based practice strategies in treating patients with acute stroke
- Utilize latest evidence-based algorithms and strategies in management of PE and DVT
- See the course registration page for a list of topics covered
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to primary care physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, specialty physicians, physician assistants, EMT/paramedics. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in critical care and trauma, emergency medicine, family medicine, surgery, cardiology and vascular medicine, hospital medicine, internal medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before February 14 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.