What you'll learn
- Learn to engage with, and think creatively about, complex financial services innovation
- Develop your understanding of the industry by knowing who is driving innovation and how FinTech will have a lasting impact
- Validate your FinTech expertise with a premier certificate from Harvard’s VPAL
In recent years, the FinTech landscape has been defined by disruptive digital technology transforming banking and financial services. Since then, FinTech companies have successfully filled gaps left by existing financial institutions to serve customers’ evolving needs. The industry is now defined by innovation drivers, moving beyond disruption and towards widely adopted technology.
This online short course offers an up-to-date look into the maturing FinTech industry. It provides expert guidance and insight into the shifting nature of the financial sector and a holistic understanding of the technologies and innovations set to shape the future of finance and business. Utilizing innovative pedagogical approaches pioneered by the Harvard Business School (HBS), this course adapts the Case Method Approach used in on-campus programs at HBS for online study, presenting real-life challenges that reflect the complex, dynamic nature of the FinTech landscape. Equip yourself with the knowledge to tackle transformative initiatives within the financial technology sector, and earn a premier certificate from Harvard’s Office of the Vice Provost for Advances in Learning (VPAL), in association with HarvardX.
- Reshaping the banking and payments industry
- Raising money with FinTech
- Harnessing data with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Demystifying blockchain
- Demystifying cryptocurrencies and CBDCs
- Forging the future of FinTech
- Conference week An optional final week for sharing capstone project presentations
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...