What you'll learn
- Learn how to apply data to forecasting, marketing, product development, business intelligence, and other core strategic goals.
- Understand core concepts related to data for decision making such as categories of data, standards, sources, collection, management, and applications.
- Identify opportunities to leverage data for your organization and identify the most valuable data types and data sets.
- Communicate effectively with senior management and technical staff to apply data-driven strategies within a department.
- Earn a digital Certificate of Participation from the Harvard Division of Continuing Education
Data literacy has become an essential skill for professionals in all fields, and data-driven decision making is the key to success for many companies and organizations. Understanding how to use and apply the right data sets can help you make better decisions for your organization and communicate more effectively with your team.
Designed to be accessible for non-technical managers, our online intensive foundational program will give you the tools and knowledge that enable you to analyze and leverage data for your organizational strategy, from smart usage of publicly available sources to data visualization techniques that bring numbers to life.
Managers and aspiring leaders who need to improve their technical literacy, understand how data can be applied to actionable operational insights, and pitch their data-driven projects will find what they need in this program. Informative virtual lectures, productive online discussion, relevant case studies, and interactive exercises help you absorb and retain the information you need to thrive in today’s data-centric environment.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...