What you'll learn
- Recognize the impact external forces can have on health care delivery and education and harness these forces as opportunities for innovation.
- Anticipate the disruptive innovations likely to impact health care delivery and intertwined educational programs in the future, including disruptive technologies.
- Use design thinking and design processes to identify and meet needs of target populations.
- Assess an institution’s structure, processes, culture and readiness for change.
- Identify and develop leadership styles that foster systemic educational and clinical innovation
As we emerge from the COVID-19 global pandemic, it is vital that health care providers stay keenly aware of the innovations in teaching and telehealth being implemented around the world. Medical leaders are reporting that their academic and clinical processes are experiencing rapid change and accentuating the crucial need to keep up with the expanding industry. The challenge for us now is to build the structures and culture in our organizations to incorporate these developments and maintain the necessary progression. Our program, Leading Innovations in Health Care and Education, will discuss the application of the most effective theories of change, as well as the construction of a shared language to promote on-going innovation.
This accredited course is offered by Harvard Macy Institute. Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Registration Deadline is March 3
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now
- OnlineThis Harvard Health Publishing online course propels you forward on your fitness journey, helping you create a personalized...$302 weeks longAvailable now