What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of tumor immunology
- Get an inside look at novel immunotherapies including checkpoint blockade and CAR T cell therapy
- See how advanced knowledge of the immune system is impacting patient care
Advances in our knowledge of the immune system are changing the ways that physicians treat various types of cancer.
An understanding of how immune cells recognize and kill cancer cells is vital for anyone working to develop new cancer treatments or apply them in the clinic.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.