What you'll learn
- Identify the core teaching elements of the MBCT program
- Define the role of sustained meditative practice in facilitating emotion regulation and defusing negative thought patterns
- Summarize the theme, rationale, intentions and practice skills for each of the eight MBCT sessions
- See course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Cambridge Helath Alliance and the Centre for Midfulness Studies. This course is targeted to primary care physicians, psychologists, nurse practitioners, specialty physicians and physician assistants. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in family medicine, geriatrics, healthcare education and leadership, hospital medicine, internal medicine, lifestyle and mind-body medicine, nutrition, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology and hematology, pain medicine, palliative medicine, preventative medicine, psychology and mental health and psychiatry.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before September 1 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.