What you'll learn
- Identify classical and novel psychedelic agents
- Define what is meant by psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy (PAP)
- Describe models of psychotherapy that may support PAP
- Summarize the legal status of psychedelics for the general public, clinical practice, and in research
- View course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Cambridge Health Allianace. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Psychologists, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers and Counselors. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Lifestyle and Mind-Body Medicine, Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychology and Mental Health.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.