What you'll learn
- Understand the role of the developer in the real estate development process.
- Identify and understand the key stages and steps in the real estate development process, including an understanding of the interrelationships among these stages and the relative importance of each step.
- Evaluate the potential risks and rewards associated with real estate development.
- Appreciate real estate development process similarities and differences among varied asset types.
- Understand the importance of a project’s “Cap Rate” as a critical financial measure of return.
- Recognize the skill, personality, and skill characteristics often shared by successful real estate developers.
The program also provides a valuable opportunity for professionals adjacent to the real estate development business (e.g., architects, planners, engineers, lawyers, contractors, property managers, brokers, lenders, investors, and public regulators) to enhance their understanding of real estate development. During the program, we will cover the primary steps in the real estate development process, using examples from many asset types and discussing principles applicable to real estate development all over the world.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...