What you'll learn
- Perform a work-up on a patient with obstructive salivary gland disease
- Discuss treatment options for patients with obstructive salivary gland disease
- Explain the indications, instruments, and basic techniques for sialendoscopy
- Understand approaches and perspectives for advanced sialendoscopy techniques
- Review the outcomes and complications of sialendoscopy
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Mass General Brigham/Mass Eye and Ear. This course is targeted to Specialty Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants,and Residents/Fellows.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.