What you'll learn
- Close the gap between strategy and execution: how do you move from general buy-in to the concept of collaboration to specific actions that generate measurable advantages?
- Revamp your performance management and compensation systems to drive out individualistic behaviors and encourage collaboration.
- Boost your collaborative leadership skills by deploying your strengths and avoiding pitfalls.
- Foster collaboration in hybrid working environments.
- Develop a collaborative roadmap for enhancing diversity, equity, and inclusion outcomes.
- Avoid collaboration overload and teamwork fatigue.
Professional service firm leaders are being asked to solve increasingly complex problems and provide comprehensive solutions to clients and boost profits. In her books Smart Collaboration and forthcoming Smarter Collaboration, Dr. Heidi K. Gardner shows when specialists collaborate across silos, firms can earn higher margins, enhance client service, engage and retain the best talent, and gain a competitive edge.
The Smarter Collaboration Master Class focuses on how to capture those benefits and shows senior leaders how to move from a collaboration-backed strategy to real behavioral change. This engaging, highly interactive program, focuses on the structures, tools, and practical steps to promote collaboration and drive business performance.
Now open to leaders from all types of professional service firms including accounting, consulting, engineering, law, and other professions.
- Curriculum Topics
- New research on KPIs, performance management and compensation structures to promote collaborative, cross-silo working.
- Case studies that explore the cultural, behavioral, and structural elements underpinning the execution of collaboration.
- Tools for analyzing collaboration including tech-enabled solutions and strategic analysis.
- Strategies for fostering, engaging in, and leading collaboration in ways that play to individuals’ unique strengths.
- Research on the implications of collaboration on D&I.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...