What you'll learn
- Apply newly acquired knowledge in the management of trauma patients
- Develop complete resuscitation strategies based on evidence-based guidelines and expert opinion
- Select appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms for specific trauma presentations
- Evaluate the evidence supporting diagnostic algorithms and clinical pathways
- Compare and contrast standard-of-care management with cutting-edge treatments
- Utilize options to assess and treat post-traumatic pain and stress
This is an accredited, in-person course offered by Mass General Brigham. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, and Physician Assistants.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before September 19 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.