What you'll learn
- Describe two practices to invite couple members to work on their part of the problem pattern that prevents them from living their preferred lives
- Identify two micro and two macro recursive steps of the Collaborative Change Model that can be used with couples in which trauma is a factor
- Outline three strategies to avoid reflexively siding with an individual client’s view of the relationship
- List three concepts from the Single Session Therapy Approach that will enrich their current clinical work with couples
- Describe two interventions related using one’s own personal life to strengthen and deepen one’s clinical skills with couples
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Psychologists, Social Workers, Counselors, and Family Therapists.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before August 24 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.