What you'll learn
- This podcast series discusses the 4P framework and the four domains that are most important to great leadership.
- Concepts discussed in the Strategic Leadership executive program from Harvard Kennedy School. Learn more at https://www.hks.harvard.edu/educational-programs/executive-education/strategic-leadership-enhancing-your-personal-effectiveness
This 4-part podcast series focuses on the less obvious but no less important aspects of successful leadership with practical tips to apply immediately.
- Podcast 1: Perception explores how we understand information and how our own and other people’s perception of experiences and events may differ widely.
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineAn overview of divination systems, ranging from ancient Chinese bone burning to modern astrology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis free online course from Harvard Kennedy School introduces approaches to analytical decision-making for policy design.Free*Available now