What you'll learn
- Speak the language of alternative investments so that you can better communicate and collaborate with your colleagues and customers
- Evaluate alternative investments—including private equity, private debt, hedge funds, and real estate—and identify their defining elements, such as size, risk, and liquidity
- Develop the confidence and ability to assess potential investment opportunities and maximize the value of your portfolio
- Gain the skills and strategies to choose the right alternatives manager or become that future manager yourself
Alternative Investments will equip you with the skills, confidence, and strategies to assess potential investment opportunities in private equity, hedge funds, and real estate, and enable you to leverage them to maximize value and diversify portfolios. This course consists of approximately 30 hours of material delivered over a five-week period. You can complete the coursework on your own time while meeting regular deadlines.
While there is no prerequisite training required for this course, you should have a basic understanding of portfolio theory and risk and return.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...