What you'll learn
- Frameworks to help recognize critical distinctions between different types of crises
- The tools needed to diagnose and understand different kinds of emergency events
- The ability to foster situational awareness and ensure appropriate accountability during and after crisis events
- The skills to understand and manage both policy and operational concerns
- A rich combination of Harvard Kennedy School faculty experience in crisis management and Harvard Graduate School of Education faculty knowledge of higher education
- A lasting network of higher education professionals whom you can call on for support
Crisis Leadership in Higher Education is a five-day online executive program led by a teaching team from Harvard Kennedy School and the Harvard Graduate School of Education.