What you'll learn
- Build and recommend a cybersecurity leadership plan
- Develop a cyber risk mitigation strategy that includes the appropriate legal and compliance steps for reporting and responding to cyberattacks
- Understand cybersecurity and the value of an organization-wide approach
With news of large-scale cybersecurity threats and cyberattacks frequently dominating headlines, cyber risk management has become a fundamental component of business operations.
The Cybersecurity: Managing Risk in the Information Age online short course from Harvard’s Office of the Vice Provost for Advances in Learning (VPAL), in association with HarvardX will teach you how to identify and manage operational, litigation, and reputational risk. Guided by experts, you’ll learn to assess and mitigate specific vulnerabilities within an organization’s networks, systems, and data. Gain the skills and tools to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your company's digital assets.
- Cybersecurity risk is business risk
- Identifying the threats to an organization
- Identifying important business systems and assets
- The crucial role of leadership in managing cyber risk
- Understanding your technology
- Cyber risk and the law
- Incident response and accountability
- Designing and implementing a mitigation strategy
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...