What you'll learn
- Learn about the commonly used genetic testing platforms and their clinical applications
- See how genetic testing is applied in clinical settings to diagnose and screen for genetic conditions
- Get an inside look at sequencing technologies and emerging genetic tests
- Learn how improved genetic testing can lead to better health care and precision medicine
Advances in our knowledge of genetics have changed how we diagnose and screen for genetic conditions, who we test, and how informative the results are. Learning about the recent advances in genetic testing and sequencing technologies has important implications for anyone working in health care and related sectors.
HMX Pro Genetics – Genetic Testing and Sequencing Technologies offers a unique way for professionals to learn about genetic testing and its applications from leading Harvard Medical School faculty.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.