What you'll learn
- Understand the applied science of effective decision making.
- Discover how our brains are not wired to deal with the decisions that modern financial markets require and ways to adjust for these shortcomings.
- Learn how and why financial bubbles develop and strategies for recognizing them.
- Identify the psychological reasons that lead investors to make severe investment errors.
Investment Decisions and Behavioral Finance is a fascinating executive program that presents the science behind investment decision making.
The program will open with a networking dinner, followed by two days of classroom sessions that include thought-provoking discussions and interactive learning exercises with leading behavioral finance professionals and academics.
- Behavioral insights into financial markets
- Crash beliefs from investor surveys
- Global outlook, debt cycles and monetary policy
- The challenges and opportunities of the aging investor
- Gender retirement gaps
- Big data, smart beta and other things investors fear
- Methods to improve decisions
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...