What you'll learn
- A review of foundational technologies, such as artificial intelligence, telehealth, blockchain and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- The digital transformation framework
- Iterative innovation and experimentation
- Governance of digital transformation and the realization of value from digital investments
- Building success pilots: digital technologies for reducing physician burden
- Change management and health technology
Digital transformation in health care is occurring at a rapid pace with COVID-19 only accelerating the need for technology to deliver better solutions. Digital health technologies can offer greater convenience, efficiency and accuracy across the entire value chain of a health care system. It becomes possible to achieve continuous improvement of care while also reducing costs with the adoption of the right technologies, implemented as part of an overall transformation strategy.
While investment in various technologies is increasing rapidly, the adoption and value proposition of technology for health care remains complex and multifaceted. Leaders like you are asking:
Which innovations will provide more cost-effective, patient-centered, quality care? How do you differentiate value-producing technologies from hype? What are the critical success factors in managing the change process? How do I leverage digital strategies throughout the organization to benefit all aspects of health care?
Answers to these questions are critical not just for health systems, but also business leaders developing industry solutions for health care. This six-week online program provides you with the knowledge, tools and strategies to design and implement technology-enabled change initiatives within your system.
It will also equip you with a unique, global perspective on health care systems through recorded faculty and guest speaker sessions with interactive discussions, live office hours and application exercises. The focus is global, and the application is immediate. At the end of the program, a certificate of completion from Harvard Medical School Executive Education recognizes your accomplishment.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now