What you'll learn
- Prepare for either the American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry (ABPN) Board Examination in Neurology or the Recertification Examination
- Discuss the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, muscles, autonomic nervous system, and blood vessels that relate to these structures
- Discuss neuroscience and mechanisms of disease relevant to board certification in neurology
- Review interpersonal and communication skills, professionalism, practice-based learning and improvement and system-based practice skills relevant to board certification in neurology
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to Specialty Physicians.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.