What you'll learn
- Identify any misalignments between the dynamics of your organization and external market conditions
- Communicate purpose and vision, and inspire your organization to execute on that vision
- Extend the reach of your influence by leading through other managers
- Elevate your leadership style to meet the distinct challenges of leading larger, more dispersed teams
- Shape your organizational culture and architecture to maximize talent, leverage diversity, and drive performance
- Develop strategies for planning and engineering organizational change and innovation initiatives
Organizational Leadership equips experienced team leaders and aspiring executives with the skills, strategies, and tools to rise to expanded leadership responsibilities and guide their organizations effectively. Learn how to set and communicate direction, influence through other managers, generate organizational alignment, drive innovation, and engineer change.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...