What you'll learn
- This program will provide you an opportunity gain a better understanding of effective communication, as well as reflect on the role of communication in the larger policy landscape.
In Persuasive Communication: Narrative, Evidence, and Impact (Online) you will experience hands-on learning with the latest research in persuasive communication. Throughout the three-week program, you will join peers from around the globe to participate in live sessions led by Harvard faculty complemented with self-paced assignments and group work that can be scheduled at times convenient for you. Overall time commitment is approximately 8-10 hours per week.
- Participate in a knowledge-building and practice-oriented curriculum.
- Write, and receive feedback on, an opinion piece.
- Develop and deliver a presentation using evidence effectively.
- Improve data visualization skills.
- Learn how to craft robust arguments.
- Understand the current state of the media, its interplay with policymaking, and costs of disinformation.
- Grow your professional network and career opportunities.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.