What you'll learn
- Challenge assumptions about how to exercise leadership in the public sector.
- Develop new conceptual frameworks for addressing policy issues.
- Examine innovative partnerships and new models of collaborative governance.
- Explore the relationship between citizens and their government.
- Understand the behavioral dimensions of decision making.
- Exchange ideas with experienced faculty and a diverse group of colleagues.
You'll be in an environment where the classroom serves as a forum for raising difficult issues and creating and maintaining a conversation that leads to change.