What you'll learn
- Understand the relationship between early educators’ competencies and children’s cognitive growth.
- Learn what structures and processes can be used to both support the adults and increase the cognitive growth among all young children.
- Discover common barriers to cognitive growth and what skills and tools can be used to counteract these barriers, at the level of the individual setting or at-scale, across the system.
Offered through the Zaentz Professional Learning Academy at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, the Certificate in Early Education Leadership (CEEL) is designed to provide leaders with the core knowledge, management skills, and tools necessary to build and advance high-quality early education across learning environments.
The CEEL Portfolio consists of three carefully crafted series. Each of the three series includes four instructional Learn modules that build participants’ core knowledge in key areas, including early learning and development, adult learning, and leadership and management. The fifth module is a Plan and Apply module designed to support participants as they map key learnings and to create and implement a plan tailored to their site and work. Participants may take the Learn modules in any order but must complete all four Learn modules in a series before they take the Plan and Apply module within that series.
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineA Free Podcast SeriesFree*Available now
- OnlineThis free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to...Free*Available now