What you'll learn
- Creating more resilient, sustainable supply chains
- Addressing the needs and demands of consumers around the world
- Harnessing innovation
- Navigating a volatile landscape
- Supporting farms of the future
Many types of change, from emerging technologies to natural resource shortages to political shifts, have put pressure on traditional agribusiness business models—and created new possibilities for companies that can innovate, develop new strategies, and scale their operations. For over 50 years, business leaders from around the world have gathered for the Agribusiness Seminar at Harvard Business School (HBS). This annual event provides a unique opportunity to join an elite group of global executives as they discuss the changing agribusiness landscape—and shape the future of this vital industry. As you gain valuable insight into agribusiness trends, challenges, and emerging opportunities, you will find new ways to build competitive advantage and drive business growth.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...