What you'll learn
- Demonstrate patient-centered culinary knowledge and skills, and describe strategies for empowering patients to adopt home cooking
- Leverage remote culinary resources to improve culinary behaviors of physicians and their patients
- Develop culinary confidence and skills, and learn strategies to facilitate cooking for improved nutrition and personal health
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital and The Institute of Lifestyle Medicine. This course is targeted to Primary Care and Specialty Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Health Coaches, Registered Dieticians, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Dentists, and Physiotherapists.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.