What you'll learn
- Deep insights into the science, economics and policy of climate change, and closely related aspects of energy production and use
- Cutting-edge research from the field
- Analytical tools and conceptual frameworks to better understand climate related policies
- One-on-one interaction with world-class faculty and leading experts in climate change
- A global network of peers who will serve as an invaluable professional resource after the program
Climate Change and Energy: Policymaking for the Long Term is a week-long executive program led by distinguished Harvard professor and leading climate expert, Robert Stavins.
You will join with other public-policy makers and corporate leaders from around the world in an intellectually-stimulating learning environment to gain greater insight into climate change and the policy challenges it presents. Lectures, class discussions, case studies and group work will examine new policy perspectives distilled from cutting-edge research.