What you'll learn
- The Importance of Core
- Streteches and movements that can have a dramatic impact on your health and well being
- Home Workouts and Stretches
- Office Workouts and Stretches
- Workout Advice
- How to Set Goals and Stay Motivated
In this new Harvard Health Publishing online course you can discover the surprisingly simple steps to help improve your strength, flexibility, balance, and posture—and even help strengthen your bones and trim your waistline.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.