What you'll learn
- Analyze and interpret data to inform business decisions
- Apply economic principles to real business situations
- Discover what’s behind the numbers in financial statements
- Master concepts as you tackle multimedia case studies of diverse organizations
- Develop business intuition through cold calls and interactive features
- Join a global community of learners
The Credential of Readiness (CORe) is our primer on the fundamentals of business thinking—a three-course online program designed to prepare you to participate fully in the business world. CORe was developed by HBS faculty members to instill a deep understanding of essential business concepts and problem-solving skills. Mastering the three CORe courses—Business Analytics, Economics for Managers, and Financial Accounting—will give you fluency in the language of business.
This is the program that Harvard Business School offers to incoming students to prepare for the MBA classroom, and it will equip you to contribute to business discussions and decision making, whether you’re looking to advance your current career, considering graduate school, or exploring new career paths.
You will learn alongside a global cohort of peers—sharing perspectives and surfacing insights as you progress through the program. You will also have an opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of the material by passing the required, in-person final exam.
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineA Free Podcast SeriesFree*Available now
- OnlineThis free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to...Free*Available now