What you'll learn
- Apply the levers of wellness as essential in protecting us against the ravages of COVID-19
- Evaluate the new neuroscience information to understand and treat ADHD, Aggression, Autism Spectrum Disorder, fatigue, and stress
- Assess the latest medications and combinations for ADHD, aggression and social disorders
- Summarize the effects of a good sleep program as a necessary component of a health promoting lifestyle for the care giver and their patients
- See the course registration page for addional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Medical center. This course is targeted to Primary Care and Specialty Physicians, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners and Nurses who specialize in Psychiatry and Psychology and Mental Health.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before December 17 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.