What you'll learn
- Explain the predominant theories of what causes aging
- Compare some of the genetic and molecular mechanisms that can slow the aging process and improve health
- Give examples of findings from observational studies about lifestyle factors that are associated with healthy aging
- Motivate patients to change health behaviors and adopt lifestyle interventions
- Prescribe exercise in a safe and effective way
- See course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course with faculty from McLean Hospital. This course is targeted to practicing healthcare professionals, but will also be of great interest to scientists in the aging field as well as people from related fields interested in learning the most up-to-date, evidence-based information to stay healthy while living longer.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.