What you'll learn
- Strategies to treat—and defeat—23 common hip and knee problems
- What you should know about today’s advances in hip and knee replacement
- Keys to accurate diagnosis
- The latest therapeutic and surgical options
- Proven tips and techniques for promoting recovery and preventing recurrence
Knees and Hips is Harvard Health Publishing online learning at its best. Packed with instructive videos, engaging slide shows, helpful charts, and challenging quizzes, you’ll find the smartest steps to resolve pain. You’ll know what’s triggering your symptoms and the most effective treatments to speed lasting relief.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.