What you'll learn
- Understand the external forces disrupting the legal services market and your firm’s position within the new eco-system.
- Build a dynamic and resilient firm by understanding your stakeholders, including your people, future talent, and clients.
- Adapt your personal leadership style to inspire your people and lead effectively through change.
Taught by renowned Harvard Law School faculty, the program will explore strategies for acquiring and retaining talent, managing digital transformation, shifting the firm’s culture, and redefining the services provided to clients. Participants will have the opportunity to connect with peers from around the world to share experiences and perspectives – and return to their firms with renewed energy to ready their firm for the future.
- The program will cover a wide range of topics including:
- The changing role of the legal function in light of the global focus on sustainability, social justice, and stakeholders.
- Understanding the implications of digital transformation.
- Navigating the new world of work, including hybrid work environments, culture of meaning and purpose, and motivating your people.
- Aligning your services with the needs and strategies of your clients in the new normal.
- Applying principles of public narrative to create a shared purpose at your firm.