What you'll learn
- How to instantly spot hidden sugars in your diet that can lead to obesity and diabetes
- 10 surprising ways to get more weight-busting fiber in your diet
- 9 kitchen tricks to help you slim down your meals without sacrificing an ounce of flavor
- Simple tricks that let you say "no" to cravings and save hundreds of calories
- The powerful "mindful eating" strategy shown to reduce hunger and binge-eating
- How to short-circuit the triggerthat can lead to calorie-laden comfort eating
This Harvard Health Publishing online course helps you customize a plan that you can live with to reach your weight loss goals. It is overflowing with simple eating plans, practical hints and tips, food charts, and more — all the tools you need to help you reach and maintain your ideal weight.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.