What you'll learn
- How can there be “good” and “bad” cholesterol?
- The best ways to successfully lower bad cholesterol
- How to decrease elevated triglycerides
- How to acheive achieve strengthened and enduring heart health
- Current Cholesterol Guidelines
- The Role of Medical Conditions and Medications
In this Harvard Health Publishing course Harvard doctors take the mystery out of managing cholesterol. You’ll learn the best ways to successfully lower bad cholesterol, decrease elevated triglycerides, and achieve the strengthened and enduring heart health you want.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing outlines a simple, 6-week plan assembled by Harvard experts to overhaul your...$302 weeks longAvailable now