What you'll learn
- Strengthen your management skills and improve performance
- Learn best practices on how to manage your team and colleagues more effectively
- Develop a management style that suits your unique personality
- Handle difficult management situations with greater certainty in your decisions
Think of the leaders you most admire. They seem to easily juggle demands, motivate their teams to achieve optimum results, navigate across the organization, and never lose their composure. They successfully manage one of the most complex industries: healthcare. These executives make the job look simple—but it’s not.
Based on our popular Managing Yourself and Leading Others program, this specialized program is designed to help managers in healthcare-related organizations take their management skills to the next level and become more effective leaders. This offering delves into the fundamentals of managing yourself, leading teams, and motivating others to accomplish your organization’s goals.
Through relevant readings, case discussions, and introspective exercises, you will gain a broader and deeper understanding of organizational culture and dynamics, management best practices, the role of the manager, and the nature of influence. As you explore your own personality, strengths, and weaknesses, you will begin to evolve a leadership style that is uniquely yours. You will return to work with newfound confidence and an action plan for continuing your growth as a leader.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.