What you'll learn
- Negotiation Fundamentals—Key Concepts and Core Vocabulary
- Managing the Tension Between Creating and Claiming Value
- Managing Emotions and Relationships
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Complex Negotiations and Organizational Challenges
- Putting It All Together: Leading Through Negotiation
At Negotiation and Leadership, you will test your beliefs and assumptions, overcome emotional and rational biases, examine complex negotiation scenarios, and discover a range of competitive and cooperative negotiation strategies. In this acclaimed program, we compress 30 years of groundbreaking research into six thought-provoking sessions. In sessions taught by our expert faculty, you’ll broaden your understanding of negotiating concepts, acquire proven negotiating techniques, and have the opportunity to put your learning into practice.
This proven curriculum has been utilized by more than 50,000 executives who have participated in Negotiation and Leadership. You can join their ranks and acquire a framework for negotiation—equipping you to overcome barriers, manage conflict, and achieve better outcomes at the bargaining table, every single time.
Six esteemed PON faculty members have come together to lead our programs. The program curriculum is packed with negotiation strategies and best practices designed to help you get results.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...