What you'll learn
- Identify any misalignments between the dynamics of your organization and external market conditions
- Communicate purpose and vision, and inspire your organization to execute on that vision
- Extend the reach of your influence by leading through other managers
- Elevate your leadership style to meet the distinct challenges of leading larger, more dispersed teams
- Shape your organizational culture and architecture to maximize talent, leverage diversity, and drive performance
- Develop strategies for planning and engineering organizational change and innovation initiatives
Organizational Leadership explores the roles leaders must embrace to run a division, department, or organization: as a beacon who sets direction; an architect who aligns talent, systems and structure, and culture; and a catalyst who drives innovation and change. Through self-assessments, peer feedback, and projects applied to your own work, you'll gain a clearer understanding of your leadership style and how to prepare for the next phase of your leadership journey.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...